Date published: 19th September 2018
What information do you collect about me?
If you choose to submit a debug report within our app, the debug report collects:
- Any serial data commands sent and received from the flight controller or lap timing device that may assist with diagnosis.
- Your device make and model
- Your device screen resolution
- Any USB devices connected to your Android device at the time of generating the report
- Non sensitive application settings
Should you choose to generate a debug report, you are welcome to view it prior to submission.
We use a third party service owned by Google called Crashlytics. This service collects application crash reports to assist us with proactively resolving these issues to provide you with the best version of the apps.
The crash reports may also collect the flight controller firmware and firmware version if this information was available at the time of the crash.
Why do you collect information about me?
To provide the Service to you;
To provide effective support to you during your use of the Service.
Will you send me emails?
Will you share my information?
We will only disclose your information if we have your consent to do so, we are compelled to do so by law.
How is my data stored?
Can I delete my information?
Only support requests are retained for our records. No other information of is collect or retained.
Can I have a copy of my information?
Yes. You can request a copy of the data we have stored about you by contacting us via email.