PIDflight Lap is a VTx lap timing solution for individual pilots and multi-pilot support for race meets of up to 8 pilots.
The PIDflight Lap Timing device utilises the signal strength of the video transmitter (VTx) installed on an FPV enabled multirotor as the timing mechanism for counting laps.
Our mission is to provide a cost effective and easy to use lap timing solution for both individual pilots and groups.
- Multiple pilot support with both physical and virtual timers
- Bluetooth (Classic and Low Energy 4.0), Ethernet, WiFi and USB connections supported
- Audible announcement of lap times
- Multilingual support for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and many more to follow
- Live display of race summary with each pilot’s position, best and fastest laps, and total lap time
- Monitor RSSI signal strength of each lap timing device
- Cross-platform GUI app for Chrome, Windows, macOS and Linux
- Easy to use Android app
The PIDflight Lap companion app for the PIDflight VTx Lap Timing device and compatible hardware.
- Premium edition is a yearly subscription of US$3.99 and includes all updates and multiple pilot support.
- Free edition is limited to display and announce the first three (3) laps for a single (1) lap timing device.
NOTE: You can manage your yearly subscription via Google Play’s Subscription Center, please click here for more information if you wish to cancel or pause an active subscription.
Android app testing
Hot laps with Falz